Fitness | Rules
- Members only. Guests are not allowed to use the Fitness Center.
- Members must sign in each time they use the Fitness Center.
- Children under 14 are not permitted in the Fitness Center.
- Juniors aged 14 - 17 must have a waiver, signed by their parent, on file before they may use the equipment in the Fitness Center.
- Please respect the workout preferences of others.
- Cell phone usage is not permitted in the Fitness Center.
- When members are waiting there is a 20-minute time limit per machine.
- Rotate with other members between sets of exercise.
- Return equipment to proper location when workout is finished.
- Clean equipment with provided wipes after each use.
- Filtered water is provided, water and sport drinks in plastic containers are allowed. NO GLASS permitted.
- The Club provides a supply of hand towels inside the fitness room and at the front desk.
- Athletic shoes, shirt, and shorts must be worn. No wet attire please.