- All members must sign in when entering the pool area. Members must also sign in their guests.
- Admission to the pool may be denied for any of the following reasons: intoxication; open sores, wounds and skin infections; any condition
or evidence, which in the opinion of the manager will jeopardize the health and safety of the membership.
- In general, no one 14 and under is permitted in the pool unless a lifeguard is on duty or a parent or guardian accompanies them. During
"All Swim" lifeguards are responsible for all activities in and around the pool enclosure. During "Adult Swim" only adults
18 and over are permitted in the pool. Children between the ages of 5 and 14 may swim when no lifeguard is on duty, only
if supervised by an adult. Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is completely in the water.
Swim test may be given at the discretion of the lifeguard.
- No running ALLOWED. Conduct of a disorderly nature or that which will restrict the enjoyment of others will not be permitted.
- A fifteen-minute on the hour, "Adult Swim" may be called at the discretion of the lifeguard. Children under the age of 18 must
vacate the pool.
- Children who are not toilet-trained must wear swim diapers.
- Animals are not allowed in the building or pool area, with the exception of marked service animals. Service animals are allowed on
deck, but not in the water.
- All toys & flotation devices (water wings) must be approved by the lifeguard.
- Spitting, blowing of nose into the pool or onto deck is prohibited.
- Scott Valley is a smoke free club. NO SMOKING!
- Proper swim attire must be worn at all times.
- The aquatics director or lifeguard may close the entire pool, or any portion for any safety or maintenance reason.
- The aquatics director or lifeguard on duty has the authority to enforce these rules and may remove any member or visitor who violates
- Only supervised children 4 and older may enter the spa.
- Hours: Concurrent with Swimming Pool hours.
- No one under 14 years of age may use the spa without an ADULT watching them.
- Appropriate swim attire must be worn at all time.
- Adult only use for a period of 10 minutes may be called at the discretion of the lifeguard.
- Full Body Submerging is not recommended.
- Water only in a non-breakable container. NO GLASS ALLOWED.
- Food is not allowed in or around the spa at any time.
- No jumping, diving or horseplay in or around the spa.
- No toys or flotation devices are allowed in the spa.
- A caregiver 18 years or older must supervise children in the wading pool.
- Children over the age of 6 are not permitted in the wading pool.
- Children not toilet-trained must wear swim diapers.
- Only rubber and plastic floating toys are permitted in the water, at the discretion of the lifeguards.
- No jumping or diving in the wading pool.