Can I bring guests?
Yes! There is a fee for adult and children guests and guest policy must be followed. Two complimentary guest passes may be used per month. For all additional guests, a fee will be charged to your account. All guests will be required to sign a waiver at the front desk upon arrival and admittance will not be permitted access unless a member is present.
Does the Club have towel service?
The Club provides a towel service for gym, tennis court and showers. We do ask that members please return the used towels to one of the of the receptacle bins provided. Members and guests are asked to bring their own pool towels.
How many memberships does the Club have?
We offer 400 memberships.
What does it mean to be a member owned club?
When you buy a membership at SVSTC you become an owner/investor in the Club and hold equity. This means that when you sell your membership you will receive money back minus the transfer fee. You have voting privileges and may volunteer to be on the Board of Directors or serve on a committee.
What does my membership include?
- Full use of the facility at no charge including lap swim, rec swim, fitness center access, and tennis court and ball machine sign-ups!
- If you take a swim or tennis lesson, or a personal training session or charge at the cafe those additional charges will be billed to your account; however, you do receive a discount on those programs!
- Two free guests per month.
- Invitations to members-only events such as the Holiday Party, Visit with Santa, Tennis Mixers, Luaus and more!
- Access to our pro-shop services.
- Member reserved parking.
- Access to renting our clubhouse or hosting a pool party.