REGISTRATION FOR SPRING SESSIONS 1 & 2 NOW OPEN!!
Group Swim CLASS
- Ages: 4-6
- Days | Time: Mondays & Wednesdays | 3:30-4:00pm
- Session 1 (8 weeks): February 24th - April 15th | Cost: $240 members and $320 non-members
- Session 2 (8 weeks): April 20th - June 10th | Cost: $240 members and $320 non-members
Group Swim Registration
Scott Valley's group swim lesson program is geared towards children who are comfortable in the water and swim, bob or float but cannot yet swim the length of the pool. Children must be able to swim 5-10 yards unassisted and be comfortable in the water alone. Participants will be taught Freestyle and Backstroke, along with building endurance so they can move up and join the Junior Sea Serpents. Maximum class size is ten swimmers.
JUNIOR SEA SERPENTS
- Ages: 4-8
- Days | Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays | 3:30-4:00pm
- Session 1 (8 weeks): February 25th - April 16th | Cost: $192 members and $255 non-members
- Session 2 (8 weeks): April 21st - June 11th | Cost: $192 members and $255 non-members
Junior Sea Serpents Registration
Junior Sea Serpent is a program designed to improve swimming skills for those who are already water-safe. The focus of the program is learning competitive strokes and developing new swim skills. Participants must be able to swim the length of the pool to register. Maximum class size is twenty swimmers.
For more information, or if you have questions regarding which practice your swimmer should attend, please
contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: SVSTC Members have first priority for available space.