Group Swim CLASS
- Ages: 4-6
- Days | Time: Mondays & Wednesdays | 3:30-4:00pm
- Session 1: September 9th-October 30th | Cost: $240 members and $320 non-members
- Session 2: November 4th-December 18th | Cost: $210 members and $280 non-members
- Session 3: January 6th-February 19th | Cost $210 members and $280 non-members
Group Swim Registration
Scott Valley's group swim lesson program is geared towards children who are comfortable in the water and swim, bob or float but cannot yet swim the length of the pool. Children must be able to put their face in and be very comfortable in the water. Participants will be taught introduction to competitive strokes and breathing techniques as they improve their swimming endurance and technique. Maximum class size is ten swimmers.
- Ages: 4-8
- Days | Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays | 3:30-4:00pm
- Session 1: September 10th-October 31st | Cost: $192 members and $255 non-members
- Session 2: November 5th-December 19th | Cost: $168 members and $225 non-members
- Session 3: January 7th-February 20th | Cost $168 members and $225 non-members
Swim School Registration
Swim school is a program designed to improve swimming skills for those who are already water-safe. The focus of the program is learning competitive strokes and developing new swim skills. Participants must be able to swim at least 25 yards of the pool to register. Maximum class size is twenty swimmers.
For more information, or if you have questions regarding which practice your swimmer should attend, please
contact us: email@example.com
Note: SVSTC Members have first priority for available space.