- Ages: 4-6 | 4:30-5:00pm
- Swim school practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Summer Session : June 18 - August 1 | Cost: $100 members and $130 non-members
Swim school is a program designed to improve swimming skills for those who are already water-safe. The focus of the program is learning competitive strokes and developing new swim skills. Participants must be able to swim at least 25 yards of the pool to register.
Group Swim Lessons
- Days: Mondays & Wednesdays
- Time: 4:30-5:00 pm
- Summer Session: June 17 - July 31 | $150 Members | $200 Non-Members
- Instructor to child ratio: 1:5
Scott Valley's group swim lesson program is geared towards children who are comfortable in the water and swim, bob or float but cannot yet swim the length of the pool. Children must be able to put their face in and be very comfortable in the water. Participants will be taught introduction to competitive strokes and breathing techniques as they improve their swimming endurance and technique.
For more information, or if you have questions regarding which practice your swimmer should attend, please contact us: email@example.com
Note: SVSTC Members have first priority for available space.